Check out SEA WANDER's top picked journey list in 2018 and see our expert suggestion for burma adventure in 2019
Saying goodbye to the year of 2018 – according to Vietnamese calendar where head quarter office of SEA WANDER located and prepare for new year festival according to Burmese calendar in April 2015, let SEA WANDER look back together to our top favorite adventure in 2014 and our expert is going to suggest new selection for an good burma in 2015.
Top choices in 2018 by our customers:
- myanmar photography journey and more specified option - Photography with Balloon ride in Inle Lake and Bagan 07 days - Photographers felt very much in love with myanmar. And we created the adventure to provide best chances to capture the most salient pictures in their journeys.
- Yangon Countryside journey 03 days – the very short tour for customers have limited time in their plan. The journey is also cheap enough to meet nearly all budgets because it has no involve in domestic flight while giving you top iconic sites of myanmar but also different aspects of burma with friendly countryside.
- Tastes of myanmar in 05 days – that is the shortest overland tour in burma that allows you to take all Yangon – former capital, Bagan – the largest archeological destination and Mandalay – the old capital in the North. That is best selection for short-timer travelers.
- myanmar Off Beaten tours 14 days – that requires you should possess a relatively wonderful physical health as we are going to bring you to reveal most remote parts of this country. However, the experience and sceneries rewarded back are the ones you never forget.
- Inle Trekking to Kalaw 07 days – the most popular trekking trails in burma that offers you outstanding views of lake, mountains, cloud and special, colorful images of ethnic people you encounters on the way.
- burma ultimate Luxury journey 10 days – taking this tours you will shortly forget burma as a newly-opening, developing country but the one be able to offer you the top glorious services while keeping their amazing sides of friendliness and not yet touristy.
Top suggested tours in 2019 by SEA WANDER
- Yangon Off shore excursions 01 day – multiple options especially for grand cruise’s passengers docking in Yangon port in 01 – 02 days. As an experienced off-shore services operator in Vietnam, we carry this advantage to burma to help our customers enjoy the best sides of this great country within few days.
- Trekking from Kalaw to Loikaw 06 days – Taking from our expert inspection in Dec 2014, we introduce you the newest trekking site - Loikaw. Loikaw peaceful remain no touristy but the scenery and cool weather could convince any travelers. We make this tours with responsible mind of bringing customers in small sized group to make minimum effects to locals.
- Caving journey in Hpa-An and Countryside in Mawlamyine 06 days – HpaAn is the sole place in South burma where you can do caving adventure. This tours is our intention of combining natural caving beauty with local culture and graceful countryside of myanmar.
- Luxury Anawrahta Cruise for amazing Irrawaddy 08 days – This is the newest river cruise in burma setting its original sail September 2015. SEA WANDER is proud to be one of the very original agent to proffer this cruise to cruise fans.
- burma Foody adventure 09 days - The featured tour for foody lovers to reveal the featured aspect of burma culture. SEA WANDERcreates this journey to take you enjoy from road foods, traditional cuisines to very elegant meals in top restaurants.
- The bests of burma 12 days – Classic but never get enough, the tour as its name cover the best highlights of burma and is wrapped in very ideal duration for most home-away vacation. Having its shot in 2014, SEA WANDER silent recommends it for all types of travelers coming to burma in 2015.
That is our sum-up list in 2018 and suggested list in 2019. They will be very best guide for you starting a adventure planning to myanmar. Providing you have different ideas with us, why not drop us a message or tell us your idea by customize your inclue tours here!
Happy New Year 2019 with best wishes from SEA WANDER Team!