HOW tremendous COUNTRIES be able to APPLY FOR burma E-VISA?
E-VISA myanmar APPLYING PROCEDURE
Step 1: Fill in the secure online visa form
Step 2: Confirm and pay
Step 3: Get approval letter within three (03) days
The approval process may bring up to three (03) working days. The applicant will receive e-Visa approval letter via email once approved. Print out the approval letter and take along with the passport. You will need to present it upon arrival.
Step 4: Get e-Visa stamped upon arrival
Upon arrival to burma Immigration checkpoint, present e-Visa approval letter and passport to Immigration officer and get the passport stamped.
burma VISA APPLYCATION FEE
unique NOTICES ON YOUR myanmar VISA APPLICATION
2. Regarding the information of e-Visa is on website www.evisa.moip.gov.mm and the information of restricted area on www.mip.gov.mm.
3. You may apply as next procedures:
- Your passport validity have to possess AT LEAST 6 MONTHS.
- You ought to present one COLOR photo (4 cm X 6 cm) taking during 3 months and return ticket.
- The length of stay is 28 days from the date of arrival in burma.
- You pay the application fee, US$ 50 by using Visa, Master, Amex, and JCB - Credit/ Debit.
- You will not be refunded whether e-Visa is granted or not.
- The system will reply the information if the application is received or not within 1 HOURS.
- The processing time is maximum 03 DAYS WORKING for granting e-Visa or not.
- The validity of e-Visa approval letter is 3 MONTHS from the issued date. If it is expired, the entry will be denied.
4. If the applicant mentioned children under 7 years antique who is accompany with him/her, you ought to put the name of that child, date of birth in the minor block of the application form.
5. The applicant should complete independent private data whether the passenger is FIT or package adventure.
6. Duration of visa validity you could only use single entry. Do not permit to enter again.
7. For initial, passengers with e-Visa are only permitted to enter at Yangon, Mandalay, and Nay Pyi Taw airports.
8. The passengers from international cruise ships may NOT use eVisa for their entry via sea ports. Please contact to the ships or a tours operator in myanmar to complete your visa procedure.
10. Ordinary passport holders from the next countries are giving visa exemption for 14 days: Laos, Vietnam, Philippines, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, and Brunei.
Should you inclue any question or concern, please contact us or call to our most convenient diplomatic office (refer myanmar Embassies list here)
myanmar Government stopped all Visa On Arrival process for tourists from visit Agents. All tourists are advised to process their burma visa directly at the sole online portal address: www.evisa.moip.gov.mm. Be aware of the websites claim that they could process Visa On Arrival for you!